http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=best-online-binary-options-broker Anyone entering Gyuto Tantric Monastery directly without first having completed formal studies of sutra texts and a dialectical education must follow the course of studies detailed below and pass examination and tests in these subjects.
http://bti-defence.com/language/en/tag/romania/ * The first twelve chapters and part of the thirteenth chapter of the Guhyasamaja Tantra.
* The first chapter of the Chakrasamvara Tantra.
* The complete rituals of Guhyasamaja, Chakrasamvara and Vajrabhairava.
* The great ritual cake offerings for six different deities associated with fierce activity.
* The great consecration.
* The liturgy of the four Dharmapalas.
* Miscellaneous texts.
* Classical concise and expanded chants and harmonics of the self-initiations, consecration and tantras as well as six new and twenty-five old chats of Mahakala and Dharmaraja.
* Use of ritual musical instruments such as cymbals, wind instruments and drums.
kanada viagra * Drawing the base and constructing the fireplace for the four kinds of activities, peaceful, increasing, powerful and fierce. mandala.gif
* Drawings of all ritual cake offerings.
Drawing of the earth deity connected with the positioning of mandalas, buildings and so forth.
* Two dimensional representations on cloth of the mandalas of the three great deities.
* Drawings of eight kinds of stupas.
* Designing and constructing three dimensional models of the mandalas of the three great deities including their symbols.
* Designing and laying out different mandalas with colored sand.
* Recognition, collection and preparation of objects required for fire offerings.
* Preparation of major and minor ritual cakes.
* Preparation of objects required for self-initiation.
* Preparation of objects required for consecration rituals.
* Butter sculpture and their decoration as offerings during the great prayer festival on the fifteenth day of the first Tibetan month.